Sorry due to the increase of our B2B customers, we are not open to the public at this stage.
As you may have noticed, foodwarehouse.co.nz shortly stopped taking new orders last week as there were too many orders placed. To serve the placed orders well we had to stop taking new ones for a while. We are really sorry for the inconvenience you may have encountered.
Meanwhile, we have been working hard to improve our facility and service. Now we are glad to update with you our latest changes:
1) With 2 more refrigerated trucks and corresponding staff, now we are ready to take more orders. To make it easier for small families, we have lowered down the minimum order total to $50.
2) More products available - check our seafood range, and Chinese food like dumplings. Vegetables are also on the time table.
3) We now support Wechat Pay, and there is no processing fee.
4) Improved invoice - now we will leave a copy of updated invoice to you which clearly prints what's the difference between ordered and delivered, and how would we fix it.
5) When you check out, there is now a new question on how should we process your order in case something is out of stock, or not in the desired quantity. If you choose a coupon, we'll give a bonus 10% value (say we owe you $10, the coupon will be $11). If you want refund, please tell us your bank account and in 1 to 3 working days you will get it.
6) We do apologize first if we can't reply to your inquiries in the first second - but we will try our best to respond asap. The bottom line is that we will come back with a solution the same day.
Thanks so much for your support in such a special time, and we wish you all the best.
Stay Home, Stay Safe.